Physical Education Dress Code
1) A complete change from school clothes is required. No school clothes should be worn over or under physical education clothes.
2) Each student is required to wear sneakers (secured), socks, shorts with an elastic waist, and a t-shirt. For safety reasons, the shorts and shirt are not to have pockets, snaps, zippers, buckles, buttons, or metal studs. During cold weather a sweat suit or warm up may be worn.
3) Athletic shoes are required. Flip flops, ballet flats, dress shoes, slides, and boots are examples of foot wear that are not appropriate for physical education.
4) Students who fail to change for physical education are subject to an after school detention.
5) Continual refusal to dress properly for class may result in a failing grade for physical education.