- Second Breakfast $1.25
Elementary/Primary School Second Lunch: $2.00
Middle/High School Second Lunch: $2.25
Extra Milk or Milk purchased Without Meal: $.50
- 16.9 oz Water: $.75 Middle/High School
- 8 oz Water: $.50 Elementary School
- Switch: (Carbonated 100% juice beverage) $1.00
Adult Lunch: $3.50
- Second lunches may be purchased if funds are availiable on the their accounts.
- Second meals or ala cart items are not allowed to be charged.
- Money may be added electronically through schoolcafe , by sending in a check or exact amount in an envelope.Cashier will not be able to return change at the register.
The USDA has extended free meals for all students through the end of the 21/22 school year.
We encourage anyone who feels they may qualify to fill out an application. This may also help you qualify for other benefits throughout the school yet.
Applications should be done online on School Café, paper applications are available if needed.Justin Roselli, Food Service Supervisor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org