For DVHS/MS athletic field and gymnasium use ONLY - please contact the Athletic department directly at (570) 296-1859 - ALL OTHER ATHLETIC REQUESTS USE THE SYSTEM BELOW.
For general building use - continue belowThe Delaware Valley School District Board of School Directors encourages community use of school facilities when such use is in the public interest, does not conflict with school activities, and is not detrimental to the purpose of schools. Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility use requests by following the steps below:All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. You can do so by by clicking the icon to the left. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The links below will provide additional information if needed:
Once your account is created you can start making facilty reservations using ML Schedules. Click the icon to the left to reach the Log In screen. The video or .pdf below will further explain the reservation process:
Facility Use General Guidelines
- School groups and programs are given priority usage of all District facilities. The building principal reserves the right to cancel any permits for school use, should a conflict with school groups or programs develop.
- Applications will not be processed without all completed information, including the certificate of insurance. The School District requires all non-school groups to furnish a Certificate of Insurance that lists the Delaware Valley School District as "Additional Insured."
- Users will be billed after the event in accordance with the schedule of usage fee or rental charges. In addition to the facility rental fees, renters may also pay fees for custodial, cafeteria, and light/sound technician services and other fees associated with the rental. All checks should be made payable to the Delaware Valley School District. Do not pay the staff member directly.
- The group using school facilities is responsible for providing adequate supervision of the activity. The user is not permitted to enter into any area other than those areas identified in the reservation.
- Organizations and groups using school facilities must designate one adult member of its group to be in charge of and responsible for the program or activity at the time application for use of the facilities is made.
- Smoking, use of tobacco products and/or illegal drugs and alcohol is prohibited on all school property (indoor or outdoor). If this provision is violated, the renting organization will be denied the privilege of any further rental for the remainder of school year. School Board Policy regarding tobacco use
- On days when school is cancelled or dismissed early because of unexpected circumstances (i.e. severe weather), all activities are cancelled.
- No organized groups are permitted to use the School District's athletic fields or indoor facilities without prior approval.
- Please read the Use of District Facilities for additional information regarding facility usage in the Delaware Valley School District.